No tents on the grass: Bark beds have been provided for pitching tents. They are not allowed on the grass.
The gate will close at dusk: If you must leave for an emergency, it will not be locked. Simply open it and reclose once you are outside. The first one out in the morning should leave the gate open, please. There is absolutely no admittance to the park after quiet time (10 P.M.).
Speed Limit: Safety and dust are the reason the maximum speed limit for all vehicles is 5mph — please follow all directional signs.
Quiet Hours: 10 PM to 8 AM. Please be courteous to your neighbors. Any guest who exhibits unacceptable behavior will be subject to eviction of not only themselves but their entire party — no warning — no refund! Guests are expected to be in their registered sites during quiet hours.
Checkout Time: Check out time is 12 noon. When leaving the area, please take time to see that all of your gear is packed and your trash is disposed of properly.
Restrooms: Restrooms are not for children to play in or around. Be considerate of others and leave the restroom as you would want to see it. No smoking or pets allowed in restrooms. Do not allow young children to use the restrooms unless supervised by an adult.
Children (you knew this was coming): Parents/guardians are responsible for children at all times and children may not be left unattended at any time. Children should be in their site at dusk (this is the woods) and never allowed to roam the forest areas alone.
Pets: There is a limit of 2 pets per campsite. All pets must be on leash at all times and never tied to a tree. You MUST clean up your pet's waste, and you will be asked to leave if there are complaints from other campers because of your pet. We will not rent to campers with aggressive dogs, dogs that are frightening to others, or dogs that are larger than 60 lb. There is an off-leash area across the bridge where you can play with your pets. Excessive barking and whining will not be tolerated. Please note that pets are not allowed in the restrooms or showers. NEVER leave a dog locked in your vehicle when leaving the campground.
Recreational Vehicles and Tents: No washing or rinsing of your vehicles at any time. Rates are based on no more than 4 persons per site. Additional fees apply if unregistered people or vehicles are in your site. Additional vehicles are $4 per car; visitors to your site will be charged $4 per head, per day. All visitors will leave by sunset -- no overnight guests unless arranged with the office prior to check in.
THE PICKY LITTLE RULES THAT MUST BE WRITTEN
- NO FIREARMS OR FIREWORKS AT ANY TIME!
- Do not move fire rings and never leave campfires unattended.
- Picnic tables should be returned to their original location before you leave. Please use a piece of plywood that we will gladly provide if you plan to use your stove on the table top. Table tops melt.
- We will not be responsible for any vandalism or loss of property.
- Be respectful -- do not cut through the campsites of others.
- Campfires are permitted only in fire rings provided at your site and must be kept below the rim. Make sure there is a hose connected at your site or you have a 5 gallon bucket of water at your fire (buckets are provided).
- Do not cut limbs off of trees and do not burn any domestic lumber. We no longer allow campers to pick up downage.
- If you must smoke, please make sure that every butt from your cigarette goes into a fire ring. No glass bottles are allowed by the creek.
- No air conditioners or generators allowed in the park. Fans are fine.
After all this ...
We still reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and we reserve the right to evict anyone violating the rules, destroying property or creating a disturbance.
And please have a good time!